Thomas WildDuck PSC Application

• Do you have a vouch? Is there anyone else in alliance that you think likes you?
    John Liwang is my vouch, blame him for everything after this point.

Post your Killboards and your primary TZ
    link text
    Primarily USTZ after 0300 but with my schedule all over the place I'm available in EU as well pretty often.

How long have you been playing Eve and how much SP do you have?
    I've been playing essentially non stop since the end of 2016, but started for the first time in 2013.

Give a description of your career in Eve so far
    I started out going on my own in hisec for a few months in 2013/14, running Lvl2 and 3 missions with an algos and putting all my SP into Gallente. I would wander into lowsec occasionally to solo pvp awfully. I went afk, rejoined and joined Brave for a week in lowsec and then went afk again. Came back and rejoined in Fade. From there I got into FCing, small gang pvp, standing fleet pvp, AT team, and pretty much tried out most everything a little bit. From there I've been active in the leadership/spacejob realm as well, and still kept up on FCing when I could. I also started theorycrafting, which remains one of my centerpiece activities.

Why do you want to join PSC and how did you hear of us?
    I was a member of PSC in brave and foolishly chose to stay when they left. I've kept track since and am finally coming back.

Post one or multiple small gang fits and explain why you like them.

[Exequror Navy Issue, Noot Noot]
    Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
    IFFA Compact Damage Control
    Nanofiber Internal Structure II
    Medium Ancillary Armor Repairer

50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
    Small Capacitor Booster II
    Tracking Computer II
    Tracking Computer II

250mm Railgun II
    250mm Railgun II
    250mm Railgun II
    250mm Railgun II
    250mm Railgun II

Medium Ancillary Current Router I
    Medium Ancillary Current Router I
    Medium Hybrid Locus Coordinator II

Acolyte II x5

Javelin M x1000
    Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M x1500
    Caldari Navy Thorium Charge M x1500
    Nanite Repair Paste x160
    Optimal Range Script x2
    Tracking Speed Script x2
    Navy Cap Booster 400 x34

I'll start with the infamous fit well known to pretty much anyone whose flown nano with me. I made it originally because I had no skills except for Gallente, and stuck with it because I like it's ability to apply a lot of DPS for it's price point, kite like other nano cruisers, and not be as vulnerable as an oracle. I know it isn't as good as a more dedicated nano cruiser, but it is much more engagable relative to more well known nano ships and gets big style points.

[Taranis, Noot]
    Micro Auxiliary Power Core II
    Small Ancillary Armor Repairer
    Damage Control II

5MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
    1MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner
    Warp Scrambler II

Light Neutron Blaster II
    Light Neutron Blaster II
    Light Neutron Blaster II
    Small Ghoul Compact Energy Nosferatu

Small Hybrid Burst Aerator I
    Small Ancillary Current Router I

Acolyte II x2

Void S x1000
    Null S x1000
    Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S x1000
    Nanite Repair Paste x32

My go to fit for my rare solo roams. I like it because Gallente #1 and you can safely ignore a lot of annoying camps. The dual prop lets you chose your fights a lot and the dps is very reasonable. Not a super deeply theorycrafted fit, just something fun.

Post one or multiple killmails you significantly contributed to achieving and tell us what happened
    link text
    We were troll toasting provi for fights before legacy came through and killed everything. The P3AK gang responded but they got a bit strung out coming towards us, giving me time to batphone lumio as he was roaming through as well. In the end his small contribution became critical in the fight that ensued. The geddon jumped through into me, our myrm, and our CD. I called a boosh and we got the geddon off the gate, further separating him from the rest of his gang. I got booshed with him so I hit scram web immediately. We started applying full DPS while the rest of his gang jumped in (a blinged out nightmare and loki). The NM MJD'd nearly right on top of our scyfy forcing him out, so the large bulk of the dps had to come from me. The issue rapidly became my cap, with the neuts from the geddon on me and the nightmare's as well intermittently. With heat on my cap booster though and my nos on the geddon I was able to keep my reps and guns going mostly, as the geddon was not particularly good. In the end, despite being on the verge of capping out constantly, I killed the geddon the same tick I died, netting our gang a nail-biting fight and a good kill.

Can you fly any caps, which ones if yes.
    My alt is less than a week out from a Revelation for my only cap.

How many accounts can you run at the same time, do you have useful alts that can do useful things.
    I can manage 2 in combat although I need a lot more practice as I don't do it very often at all. The second one should be something reasonably braindead as I only have one screen and have to alt tab to get anywhere.

Anything else you wanna mention?
    My favorite parroto variant is probably :congaroto: Looking forward to flying with you nerds again.

• Also because I missed the SP question like an illiterate I have round about 47 mil SP on my main.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• skilled urself

Welcome back. App in-game.

Looks like your connection to skill urself was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.